Hello Wanda – our Trainee Project Management (m/f/x)
You want to be a superhero, but still need the right training? SCHACHZUG coaches you to become a project manager. With us, you have the chance to work for leading international brands. While you work with the project management team, you will manage your own tasks independently and on your own responsibility. The aim is for you to join our project management team after approx. 6-12 months.
SCHACHZUG is one of the leading agencies in Germany (GWA) and focuses on brand experience and brand communication. From our location in Erlangen, we serve well-known clients such as Volkswagen, ŠKODA, DATEV, Fujitsu, Moët Hennessy, etc. and realize projects all over the world.
Our working environment and our operating processes have been TISAX-certified by TÜV Nord. SCHACHZUG was already awarded twice as Best Craft of the Year in the sector (BrandEx/FAMAB). 2021 we succeeded in the category Best New Format. Our latest achievements are our Gold Cases in the categories Best Digital Architecture and Best Corporate Event and, especially, our rise from 19th to 4th place in the German Event Creative Ranking 2022.
What SCHACHZUG has to offer you:
- Agility - in our mindset, in our processes
- Flexibility - presence, remote & home office possible
- Integration - communication at eye level
- Well Being – job bike leasing, gym membership fee, personal goal support, equipment sharing
- Awareness - sustainability in purchasing, in our projects, social & environmental commitment
- Culture – creating the New New, team spirit, coaching, team events, after work activities
Your concrete tasks:
- Project assistance, e.g. research activities for event components, service providers, locations, etc.
- Obtaining offers & evaluation
- On-site support for events and projects, international as well
- Fair screenings, international as well
- Trend scouting in the field of new technologies and digitalisation
- Creating presentations according to CI specifications
- Expanding and maintaining our social media channels
- Mail and returns management
- Fleet management
Whether you have dropped out of school, completed an apprenticeship or graduated from university - what counts for us is what you make or have made of it. The decisive factor is not a gapless resume, but where you are today and, above all, where you want to go! Here is how you can score points with us:
- High level of initiative and focus on implementation
- Studies in the field of media sciences, event management, communication or business administration with a completed basic course of studies, or a comparable field of study
- Affinity for business and automotive topics as well as project work
- Communication skills verbal & written
- Organizational skills
- Good to excellent language skills in English
- Passion for travel
- First experiences, e.g. through internships or freelance work in the communication or agency industry desirable
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and references.Apply now
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Let us inform you about new job offers via your e-mail address or simply send us a proactive application for a position of your choice.Apply now proactively