Hello Iron Man – our Art Director (m/f/x)
You adapt your appearance creatively and strategically - like Iron Man adapts his suits. At SCHACHZUG you develop visual next level communication concepts for international brands. A strong inhouse team is behind you to turn your visions into reality.
SCHACHZUG is one of the leading agencies in Germany (GWA) and focuses on brand experience and brand communication. From our location in Erlangen, we serve well-known clients such as Volkswagen, ŠKODA, DATEV, Fujitsu, Moët Hennessy, etc. and realize projects all over the world.
Our working environment and our operating processes have been TISAX-certified by TÜV Nord. SCHACHZUG was already awarded twice as Best Craft of the Year in the sector (BrandEx/FAMAB). 2021 we succeeded in the category Best New Format. Our latest achievements are our Gold Cases in the categories Best Digital Architecture and Best Corporate Event and, especially, our rise from 19th to 4th place in the German Event Creative Ranking 2022.
What SCHACHZUG has to offer you:
- Agility - in our mindset, in our processes
- Flexibility - presence, remote & home office possible
- Integration - communication at eye level
- Well Being – job bike leasing, gym membership fee, personal goal support, equipment sharing
- Awareness - sustainability in purchasing, in our projects, social & environmental commitment
- Culture – creating the New New, team spirit, coaching, team events, after work activities
Whether you have dropped out of school, completed an apprenticeship or graduated from university - what counts for us is what you make or have made of it. The decisive factor is not a gapless resume, but where you are today and, above all, where you want to go! Here is how you can score points with us:
- 3-5 years of (agency) experience
- Good sense of brand in the physical environment
- Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop
- Know-how in 3D is an advantage
- Illustration & storyboarding skills
- Affinity with the automotive industry
- Desire for team events
- Passion for travel
- Flexibility & agility
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and references.Apply now
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Let us inform you about new job offers via your e-mail address or simply send us a proactive application for a position of your choice.Apply now proactively